The life you're
meant to live
If you're a parent who loves Jesus, then you've probably had the terrifying thought, "What if my kids don't end up following Him wholeheartedly?"
Despite your best efforts, all your prayers and possibly even pleadings to God, this fear inches too close to home.
The world has a pull and the wily destroyer
desires to wreck havoc.
You may look around and see familes who seem to have it all together and kids who are saints.
Or you feel so overwhelmed with all of life that just.needs.to.get.done (you know, the endless laundry, sweeping and putting toys back in the box) that it feels impossibly hard to focus on teaching and continually directing a young one's heart in the direction of life and hope in Jesus.
I get it.
But I've found a truth that is slowly sinking into my heart, even now, years past my childhood. It is a truth that I desire so deeply for my children to know and live out.
But YOU also can find and experience this truth and live it out, right alongside the little ones put in your care.
...You realized just how important you are to God.
...You understood the good plans God has for you
(even the angels are talking about it!)
...You lived a full life knowing you don't have to be
perfect all on your own.
...You found value in the meaning of your name
and allowed it to inspire and
help you fufill your destiny
...You found the freedom to fly through your faith that connected you to His powerful grace.
...And now imagine if your children knew these truths...
Several years ago I was inspired to put this message into a format for children. Imagine how lives could be completely altered in knowing these truths!
And the minds of children are so eager to read, learn and please our Father, aren't they? The earlier anyone can know the extraordinary power (that raised Jesus from the dead!) that resides in them through the Holy Spirit... man, the impact that would have.
Find out what Delci has to say about
"Extraordinary You" below:
Here are a couple reasons why teaching your children about the grace of God should be a top priority:
1. Faith is our "connection" to God. When we are connected to Him, His grace helps us in everything we do.
2. No matter where they find themselves in this life, they will be able to rely on the grace of God to help them be extraordinary, just like Daniel did when he found himself a captive in a new land.
No matter what happens in our nation, we need our children to be prepared to shine ever brighter in a darkening world.
I read this book and it inspires me. And even if my children don't read it every night before bed, I know that I can teach them these principles every day of their lives, especially if I keep it close to my own heart.
"Young Shani asks some very important questions. Questions that are truly life altering for anyone of any age. You are so very important to God and are meant to live an extraordinary life--a God inspired life that is anything but ordinary."
~Extraordinary You: The Life You're Meant to Live
Here's everything you will receive today when you order "Extraordinary You: The Life You're Meant to Live"
One soft cover book, signed by me
You will also receive, for FREE, these awesome tools:
1. Complete Sunday School lesson with outline, lesson plan, coloring pages, puzzle, take home cards and game ideas
2. 5 day family devotional presented in PDF format
3. Homeschool worksheet that can be coupled with the Sunday School lesson
Check out what's included below!
You may have some questions...
1. When will I receive my book?
The book will immediately be shipped out upon payment completion
2. When will I have access to my FREE downloads?
They will be immediately emailed you for instant download
3. Can I have my book personalized for the little one who I will be giving the book to?
Yes! In the memo of your order, please include the name of the child and a special, personalized inscription will be written in the first page of the book
Hey! I'm Delci
I'm the writer and founder behind "A Life of Heritage". I'm a country girl at heart, and I love to be surrounded by animals of all shapes and sizes... and I do love to not wear shoes. I also love, love! my garden and the summer months.
I wrote my first book when I was in fourth grade on a yellow, lined legal pad...yes, about unicorns, heros and their adventures. And a love for writing has continued. Sharing what God is teaching me by writing at "A Life of Heritage" has been an outlet that inspires and encourages me to grow even more.
I also love to draw, the illustrations in "Extraordinary You" are drawn from my own hands!
Want to know why Extraordinary You can be one tool that will help transform your life and the lives of your children? I hope that after reading this book you'll...
1. No longer feel inadequate. But will understand and utilize the extraordinary grace of God
2. Have the ability to explain to your children what it means to live for Jesus. And as they understand, they will share and begin to live it out!
3. Be able to explain what your name means and why that is important to know.
4. Finally realize who's you are and why YOU are extraordinary.
Buy now for instant
access to your FREE downloads