We hope you have fun exploring all the great ideas everyone has shared with us!
What a week! Keep on this beautiful journey of self sufficiency!
Last week’s most clicked on post:
(If you are adding your posts to the Blog Hop, please refer to our helpful rules and tips for a successful hop )
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, Homemaking, and Homeschooling! There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog… in your post, side bar, or blog hop page) with the button or a text link!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted!
If you were featured be sure to pick up your, “Simple Homestead” button. We look forward to seeing what you have to share this week! If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week. If you were featured, grab a button to display proudly on your blog.
Grab the code below and paste into your HTML on your website 🙂 Congratulations!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML